BoSox Club Highlights
Over 4,800 Autographed Baseballs In One Place!
The Museum of History, in St. Petersburg, Florida has a new exhibit, a very unique collection of over 4,800 autographed baseballs. Schrader's Little Cooperstown, is a world-class baseball exhibit made up of autographed baseballs, documents, story boards and video screens. The exhibit connects America's national pastime with historical events from the region and around the world.
Spring Training 2016 Update!
The spring training committee has been hard at work preparing for an eventful time in Fort Myers. We are pleased to announce that all spring training ticket orders have been filled, which was a challenge with nearly every game being sold out. Our annual BBQ at JetBlue Park will be on Saturday, March 12. It is a great opportunity to get together in an informal setting with other BoSox Club members. Tickets for the BBQ are still available at $40 per person. If you haven't already ordered them, please e-mail Debbie at email@example.com prior to March 1 for BBQ tickets. All spring training tickets will be available for pick up at the front desk of the Courtyard Marriott Hotel beginning on Monday, February 22.
NEW this year, the BoSox Club invites all members, friends and Red Sox fans to join us for a get-together at the Ale House, located next to the Courtyard Marriott Hotel on Sunday, March 13 at 5:00 pm. As a reminder, all BoSox Club members will receive a 10% discount at the Ale House.
In Memory of Frank Malzone
Inaugural Red Sox HOFer Malzone dies at 85. Former third baseman was a longtime member of the organization
Frank Malzone, a longtime Red Sox third baseman who spent 68 years in the organization, died Tuesday morning of natural causes at his home in Needham, Mass., the team announced. He was 85.
In Memory of Dave Henderson
Henderson, known as Hendu, dies at 57. Former outfielder won '89 World Series with A's, hit clutch HR for '86 Red Sox
Dave Henderson, who spent 14 years as a Major League outfielder and was known as Hendu, died Sunday morning due to a heart attack at the age of 57.
Photo of Dave at a Bosox Club luncheon May 28, 2004
Red Sox to retire Hall of Famer Wade Boggs' No. 26!
Hall of Famer Wade Boggs, who won all five of his career batting titles with the Red Sox, will have his No. 26 retired on the right-field façade at Fenway Park in a pregame ceremony on May 26. No player came to BoSox Club luncheons more than Wade Boggs!
More BoSox Highlights
Club Membership Benefits
When you think about it, your BoSox Club Membership might be one of the best deals you have! For less than $100 a year, here some of the things you get:
Visit our members page for more details
- Exclusive access to Spring Training tickets and Special Events at JetBlue Park.
- Free official Red Sox Media Guide - the same one used by Don and Jerry.
- Access to BoSox Club monthly luncheons (Members can bring guests), during the season, with Red Sox and visiting team current and former players and coaches. A unique way to entertain business guests, friends or family members.
- Family Day at Fenway Park - featuring pre-game Q&A with Sox players, plus hot dog, soda and game ticket.
- 10% discount at the Red Sox Team Fenway Store.
- Chance to win one-of-a-kind Red Sox memorabilia in BoSox Club Raffles at events and our annual major raffle.
- The satisfaction of helping the Club support important charities-like the Red Sox Foundation, Jimmy Fund other related charities.
- Youth summer campership program that provides scholarships to area baseball and softball camps.
- Unique BoSox Club merchandise to spoil friends, family or even yourself and celebrate your pride of being a BoSox Club member and Red Sox fan.
And, on top of all those benefits, you can be proud to say you are a member of the oldest and largest fan club in all Major League Baseball.
Join NOW and become a BoSox Club Member - it might be one of the best deals you have!
Visit our members page for more details